Petrochem Management is committed to achieve and maintain the highest standard of quality in Mechanical Testing in accordance with ISO 17025:2005 requirements.
This will be achieved in the following way:
- Ensure tests are performed by suitably trained and competent staffs and to provide opportunities for staffs to extend their knowledge and gain relevant qualifications.
- Meet customers’ requirements in terms of turn-around time, sample collection & reliability of service, applicable contractual, statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Establish HSE & QM system by endorsing Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- National, International standards and test methods are selected and up to date, fully validated as fit for purpose, to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our test results to enhance the customer satisfaction.
- Report the results accurately and unambiguously in a timely manner.
- As a part of continual improvement the laboratory management system will be reviewed periodically and maintained.
It is ensured that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the organization by providing appropriate training for all personnel in the organization. Policy is explained to new employees during induction training. Also Policy is displayed at all relevant locations to give more awareness to the employees. Policy available to interested parties in company website and network.
“COMMITTED TO THE QUALITY SERVICE”